Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh well...

After an emergency appointment at the dentist this morning I'm feeling a little sorry for myself (and sore from the dentist visit) today. A bad back and an upset stomach doesn't make you feel any better. Oh well...

Tried to take my mind off it by trying to catch up on the previous cardmaking dares. This is for dare #2. Your challenge was to use something from the kitchen:

Love my sewing machine so I decided to get that out. Card and papers are chalked and sewn together using zig zag. I have used an up-side-down bottle top as the centre of my flower and filled this with lots and lots of Stickles glitter glue (the BEST glitter glue available in my opinion!!)...and to finish it off I added some random "blobs" of glitter glue onto some of the flower petals too.

And do you know what the best thing is? I only used scraps of paper/card for this. There's just something about that which makes you feel really good...

4 comments:

Lythan said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better now. The card is lovely and I am envious of your sewing skills (which also means that you have done 2 dares in one go!)

domestic goddess said...

really love this anso :)

Kathy said...

Ando, great card - it's lovely to see you trying out the old dares as well as the new ones. Hope you're enjoying it as much as we are.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hope you are fully recovered now. I just love that big flower. Fabbydo!!!