Friday, December 29, 2006

Having fun...

Have just had a great afternoon watching old slides from when we were little. I remember when we were younger we used to dread it when mum and dad said "let's watch some slides", but now we really, really enjoyed it! I guess you appreciate it a lot more when you're a bit older.

Hope to continue to watch some more tomorrow as we have quite a few and it was a bit too many to watch in one go. Still, it was lots and lots of fun. I guess the scrapbooker in me made me enjoy it even more.

This is a LO that I made for the ATDML design team. Photo is taken in Sweden and the LO is made mainly using the kit I was sent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorg LO Anso. Popping in to wish you a very Happy and Prosperus 2007. I look forward to sharing in lots of crafting adventures during the year ahead.
Health and Happiness
Heather xxx