Friday, December 22, 2006

The next prompt was about taking your camera, just picking it up without doing anything to your house and taking some photos of the state of tidiness, Christmas mess or decorating it was in RIGHT now. So that's what I did.

And since that was the subject of the day, I thought I might as well do it properly and make the whole page being covered by my photos. LOL! The chipboard is Queen & Co and some Making Memories Wordfetti finishes the page off.

Got all our presents wrapped yesterday so that feels good. Today is a rather wet and grey day so I think apart from a walk we'll stay inside. Will help mum make her special Christmas toffee and we also need to get some Christmas candy made this afternoon.

Tomorrow the Christmas tree gets taken in and decorated! Can't wait!! Also my sister and brother will turn up tomorrow so it's going to be a great day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I love all your christmas pages.

Craftybanshee said...

I'm enjoying your Christmas pages/blogging Anso.

Latharia said...

Love how this came together!! Great way to make your photos the star of the page!