Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Time to play...

I have spent the afternoon playing with my new Banana Frog stamps that arrived yesterday. Couldn't resist my swirly stamps so I came up with a quick card using them. Stamps are Banana Frog "Swirls" and "Pharmacy" alphabet and then some old Basic Grey papers etc. I can see these alphabet stamps being very useful, not only do I love the font, but the size is really good for titles without it being too huge.

Talking about playing...I really can't wait until the Big Picture Scrapbboking class "Product Playground" starts - not long now. In fact, I better go and check that it really starts on the 1st of Feb and it's not only me assuming that! LOL!

3 comments:

Guinevere said...

Love your colour combination Anso. I love banana frog stamp!
Jennie xx

Samm said...

ooh, that card is lovely! What kind of ink did you use? I can never seem to get such a lovely clean image, even with the yummy banana frog stamps!
Thanks,
Samm x

Toni-Ann said...

I was going to ask the very same thing! what ink do you use?!! super card :)