Sunday, January 28, 2007

When did you back-up your photos...

Been spending some time this afternoon backing-up stuff on the computer and storing and deleting things I no longer need. So a little reminder: when did YOU last back-up your photos and files on your computer? Could it maybe be the case that it was quite a while ago? You keep meaning to do it, but you're putting it off? Maybe this is the time to grab that empty CD or DVD and spend a few minutes backing up your important things, you never know what might happen tomorrow...

As I was sorting through files etc I found this layout which I made a few months ago. It was actually an entry for a Design Team competition. But I didn't make it, so here it is...

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Oooo, love this LO. Fab funky colours.

Nat said...

Fab LO - the colours rock! I agree about backing stuff up - it's easy to forget. But I'm a good girl and did mine last week 0:)
xxx