Monday, February 19, 2007

Buttons...

I'm still really enjoying this week of the Product Playground class. I don't know why I love playing with buttons so much - but I do. In fact I don't want it to become Thursday so we get a new supply to work with LOL!

We have a totally grey and boring day here today (but at least no rain so far!) so what better thing to do than making another button layout. I decided to pick some older photos to scrap and these are from Christmas 2005. I picked an old Scrap-Room kit and used papers by Paper Salon. I had 6 (!) photos that I wanted to fit on the layout so it took some time before I came up with a design that worked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Motzarts. My girlfriend goes to Germany every year to her mother's childhood home and she brings me these. I was so pleased to find a shop in Chicago that sells them now. Thanks for the memory trigger!