Monday, February 26, 2007

Stash delivery...

Woke up this morning with stomach ache, headache, a sore throat and a blocked nose. Just wanted to put the covers over my head and stay in bed for the day. But I didn't. I forced myself to get up, get dressed etc and was "rewarded" two hours later with a stash delivery from AMLT :)

Finally I got the "Notepad" stamp by Fontwerks that I had been after for a long time. In fact I was so inspired by my stash that, despite freezing so much I needed several layers of clothes, I started cutting papers and making a layout straight away.

Papers are from the new Metropolis range by Scenic Route, the words are glittery rub-ons by Li'l Davies, then my very much loved new "Notepad" stamp, some buttons and a chipboard arrow (by Heidi Swapp I think...). Photos are taken at the beach just a few hundred metres from my parents' summer house in Sweden.

4 comments:

Toni-Ann said...

Oh gosh I so want that 'notepad' stamp, you lucky thing!!

Anonymous said...

So sorry you were feeling poorly. That yummy stash would sure cheer me up! I am so behind now with my BPS class but I will catch up soon. Loving you latest additions :D

Suzanne said...

ooh yummy stash will start stalking postie for my delivery too.

Glad to see that your poorliness hasn't stemmed your creativity - beautiful page.

Anonymous said...

sorry you are feeling poorly... hope you get better soon... I just wanted to tell you that i love all the things on your blog this week and especially the flower layouts they are stunning :)