Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Card magazines...

I love these special card magazine issues by Paper Crafts. I wish I could subscribe to their normal magazine too, but there are only so many magazines you can buy. So I stick to their special issues instead. LOL!

According to several posts on UKS, the Scrap-Room kits are starting to turn up in the UK today. Exciting!! So I keep looking out of the window for the Royal Mail parcel van. No sign yet though... Also I'm expecting my two parcels from the US which were sent on the 31st of March. I really thought they would have turned up yesterday after the long Easter weekend...but no sign of them yet either. So I'm hoping, hoping, hoping...

And I can share some exciting news with you...

I'm doing a layout class for a scrapbooking shop! Should be on-line very soon... That's all I can say right now...

1 comment:

Kate said...

I know how it feels I'm waitng for deliveries too. Nothing has come since the bank hols and I'm getting impatient! Hope your stuff comes soon.