Friday, April 27, 2007

Cyber crop preparations...

Finished another layout this morning. This is based on a Becky Higgins sketch (I only used one side and mirrored the sketch) from December last year. Stamps are by Banana Frog, arrow is Scenic ROute, chipboard is Rhonna Farrer and then some MM stickers. Photo collage is done in Photoshop Elements again which I'm just learning.

Right I'm off to prepare for the cyber crop over on UKS...clear off two or three things off my desk, load up my printer with more paper, load all my Herma dispensers, have a shower and wash my hair etc. I used to be really obsessive with the cybercrops and had have each class prepared down to the last brad. Do every class and every challenge etc. I'm not joking! Since then I have learnt not to do things "just for the crop". I will do thngs my way - that way I get most out of the crop. Not sure I will do the challenges this time unless something really appeals to me. But the classes I will do. If you can call it "doing them". I never read any instructions anymore, just look at the finished layout and let that inspire me to create something. Then it works for me. I do something that is "me" and something that I will enjoy having in my album rather than having ended up with something possibly "just done for the crop". Anyway... It starts this evening and I just can't wait...

1 comment:

Just Sew Sue said...

I agree Anso, I don't bother with the challenges and use the classes as a stepping stone.

Enjoy the cybercrop.

Sue