Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A nice feeling...

Aaaaah it feels sooo nice to go into my scraproom after the sorting I did yesterday. Really makes a huge difference to your creativity too!

I have just finished a layout using a Chatterbox Scrap-Room kit. I decided that I wanted to try a title with some handwriting and a heart. Wow was that scary to do the handwritten title!! I'm starting (just starting!!) to accept/cope with seeing my own handwriting for the journaling on a page. I think the funky Autumn Leaves journaling stamps have helped a lot. But doing a big title....?! Now that IS scary!! LOL! Anyway, I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the result considering it was the first time I have attempted something like that...

Papers are by Chattebox, Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabet, Chatterbox rub-ons, Autumn Leaves/Rhonna Farrer stamps and some scraps of ribbon.

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Fab!! Anso ...I hate my handwriting too ( even after using the hand writing book!)
Love your title.