Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Some very exciting news...

First I just have to tell you some very exciting news!!! I was asked by Mel from A Trip Down Memory Lane last night to do a monthly on-line class for them!! How exciting!! I felt so honoured to be asked and I'm very excited about the whole project!!! I will of course link to the classes from here when they are live and the first one should be in just over a month if everything goes according to plan...

And I thought I'd share some photos of my new shelves. If you read my post from Monday you know my scrappingroom is very tiny and very limited in space. So I had a hard time trying to get far enough away from the shelves to take a decent photo. These I almost had to lean out of the window to capture LOL!

Today I have done some scrapping for the first time in my "new room". Okay so it's not new, but it feels like it's new with all the new organisation. Though I guess it will take me a while to remember where everything is again! LOL!

The layout I have made using Scenic Route "Laurel" papers and chipboard. And the journaling goes like this:

When I was going to explain to Ross that I wanted to make a “PĂ„skris” for Easter (a Swedish tradition) I found myself lost for words. I tried to describe what it looked like and he didn’t know what it was called in English. So I went to check in my dictionary and we laughed so much when it was described as “twigs decorated with coloured feathers for Easter” (= it didn’t have a English translation because it didn’t exist!)
April 2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! what a fab!!! job you did at organizing it all!!! Yeah for you Anso!! i want you to know that you got me inspired to clean up my scrap place as well yesterday!! But i have a bit more to go. I use a closet as my scrap space with my desk inside the closet. But, my stash is about to fall out of it *hehe* Congrats on the monthly layout...

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news about the class Anso. I'm really pleased for you.

I could do with you coming to sort out my scraproom as it is a complete mess.

Happy Wednesday xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh please come round and do mine!!