Saturday, May 19, 2007

Love my new stamps...

I just love my new alphabet stamps from Autumn Leaves!!! Okay so I knew I liked them because I bought them (LOL!)...but I didn't know just HOW much I would like them until I stamped with them. I'm in love!!

Anyway I finished off my first layout using my new stamps yesterday and I promised I'd show it in my post today. Supplies: Scrapworks papers, Bazzill cardstock, 7 Gypsies sticker and Autumn Leaves stamps.

Eleanor: yes it was an apicectomy I had done at the hospital. And yes my mouth/teeth are slowly starting to feel better now. Thanks for asking :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too !! Just love my autumn leaves stamps &
Heidi Swapp bling. All those swirls, twirls & circles !!
Think I'm addicted to clear stamps at the moment.
Margaret.....

Kate said...

Anso, do you have a link for interesting recipes for special diets or do you make them up yourself?
Thinking of starting an ideas blog for people with foodie issues - do ya want to join me?

Anonymous said...

Wow great layout. Do you happen to have that recipe?