Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Scrapping again...

So I'm back scrapping again today LOL! Still in pain but in a lot happier mood today. Might have something to do with the goodies that arrived yesterday. I also forgot to take pics of the nice Lippy Chick books that I got from Roz yesterday - thank you so much!

...and as if that wasn't enough, the second part of my US order arrived today. A yummy set of Autumn Leaves alphabet stamps ("Antique Hand Drawn" for anyone that wonders what they are called) and the new "Perfectly Clear" book (also by Autumn Leaves). The only slight disappointing thing is that the book is only 48 pages (I knew this in advance) which is a bit strange since all their other books have been a lot thicker. Still, I guess it's the quality of the material that matters. Just had a very quick flick through and it looks really great so I can't wait to sit down a little later and have a good read :)


And finally the layout which I did today...it's a pic taken of my sister and her boyfriend just after Christmas in Sweden. The papers/stickers/chipboard are by Heidi Grace from April's Scrap-Room kit, Autumn Leaves stamp and Heidi Swapp journaling square ("Writers Block").


Right I'm off to work on my card for today's BPS class...

Ooooh a Royal Mail van has just stopped outside - let's hope it's my Scrap-Room kit...

No comments: