Thursday, May 10, 2007

A short post...

This will only be a short post today - sorry. My cheek is even more swollen, my mouth hurts a lot and on top of that my stomach has decided to not agree with the antibiotics I got from the hospital. But I won't bore you with the details LOL! I just don't feel so great at the moment that's all.

Tried to cheer myself up a bit with some scrapping this morning. But I really wasn't feeling creative at all so I only managed a quick layout... Bazzill cardstock, Autumn Leaves and Banana Frog stamps, K & Co paper, Heidi Swapp heart etc.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso, looks like you are having a great time...I need to be where you are! :) and I remembered the comment about the medicine making you sick it may be the gluten in there. I do know its in lots of medicine. Hope that tip helps.

Anonymous said...

Ouch ... sounds sore ... I hope you are feeling better very soon. Lovely layout, love the big photo with all the detail down the side. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your LO! Sorry you're still hurting!

Hugs~
Christyne (from BPS 52 Card)

Alexandra McNicol said...

Love the layout!!!

Maggie said...

Great LO - hope you feel better soon
Maggie
x