Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Thank you...

Thank you for all the sweet comments you left on yesterday's post. That means a lot!!!

Well it's over and done with. Didn't really feel any pain during the operation but I could feel everything they were doing and I had to have little silent "peptalks" with myself a few times when I started to feel a lot of panic. I had no idea it would bleed so much. So glad it's all over. Just the pain to deal with now (and most likely swelling getting worse and worse over 48 hours and then turning for the better, I have been told)...and it hurts quite a bit now...so I guess I'm not in the most interesting blog-moods at the moment LOL!

Anyway I'll leave you with a little look at another of the classes I took for the UKS cyber crop. Tomorrow I hope to feel up to a little work on my cardbook for the "52 card pickup" BPS class...

2 comments:

Alison said...

Lovely Lo, Anso. I have every sympathy with you - I had 45 minutes in the dentist's chair today.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Glad it is all over for you now.

Kerry xx