Thursday, July 12, 2007

Phew...

I have had a really, really stressful week this week. Not stress in a good way (a little can be good) but just faaar too much so I feel seriously stressed to the point of feeling unwell. ---deep breath, in and out--- So time to try and slow down a little. Feels like we're just been rushing around everywhere to get things done (you know what it's like sometimes!) I have just spent some time doing the grocery shopping on-line for the next week - that should save us a good hour, hour-and-a-half tonight. Really need that ---slow deep breath, in and out--- and going to sit down tonight and work out a plan to priorotise more relaxing things! Easier said than done LOL! But it will be good...

And talking about realxing things ---> scrapping! :) The photo is take in Sweden last summer. I have used Scenic Route papers and sticker, Autumn Leaves stamps, Doodlebug "paper frills" and a transparency flower that I have made myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sit somewhere peaceful for five minutes --looooong sloooow deep breaths innnn & out works wonders at a time like this & sloooowly circle fingertips on your temple area that's good too. . . .
another unique page . . . . . so you Anso. . . . .
I like very much!!! Margaret