Sunday, July 01, 2007

Where is the summer...

Seriously - it's the 1st of July and still no sign of the summer! Where has it gone?! We haven't even had a single BBQ this year yet - I think that must be a record (in a very negative way). Normally by this time of the year you try to think about cool food to make - but when you do your shopping list now you want to have something warm to eat. How bad is that?! LOL!

Anyway, enough of complaining about the weather. After all the weather is what it is without me being able to do anything about it so...

Onto scrapping! Yay! And a summery layout which I made using the following supplies: Basic Grey and Junkitz patterned papers, Junkitz chipboard and stickers, Autumn Leaves stamps, Doodlebug Paper Frills (anyone noticed I love these?! LOL!) and some Doodlebug jewels. Photos are taken in Sweden last year. In fact I have just realised that they were taken TODAY one year ago (1st July 2006) - what a co-incidence! (And it looks like all my lines - papers and photo - are not straight in the layout, but they are, just a bad photo I'm afraid)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright layout! I was wondering where you got the paper frills from? I'd love to get some!

Anonymous said...

thank for answering Anso, hmmm you are making me see paper frills in a whole new light, i have some white and black ones and I never use them I just can not seem to make them work on a page for me...Ahhh us americans we use inches instead of metrics

CarolineO said...

What a beautiful summery LO, your work is fab!