Sunday, July 08, 2007

Yummy CHA stuff...

There has been so many links for the upcoming stuff released at CHA. Not good. You want it ALL!! Or at least half of it!! Some nice stuff by Scenic Route (though I'm not sure it's as good as the last two collections - in fact I do prefer those), Autumn Leaves (a nice collection of green/blue papers amongst others) and several new collections by Basic Grey etc.

I have recently "discovered" the Heidi Grace collections and bought some papers the other day. So cute!! Will try and take a pic and show you tomorrow. Anyway, she's got some new collections for the upcoming CHA too - these are two of my favourites I think. A little hard to tell the exact patterns in the small pics - but they look great :)


2 comments:

Sadie said...

Hiya
You gave me your link ages ago to look at the exploding box details.
I think your blog is amazing and now I have one of my own I thought I would tag you, hope you do not mind.
Details are on my blog, will be great to learn more about you.

Sadiexx

Unknown said...

when u do your "tag" Anso, we want u to put the info. on your blog so we can 'all' see it please, please, please . . . . . . .