Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby books...

Been doing these cute baby books of my brother's little daughter for the last two days. Do I love my Bind-It-All, or do I love my Bind-It-All?!?! I L-O-V-E it!! As you can see in the pic below I have made three more books with perfect result now! I am SOOOO glad I bought one!!

So these baby books were supposed to be a quick project of mine. Black & white photos, each photo is a page, no journaling, Bazzill cardstock as the backcover and a transparancy as the frontcover. Until I decided that I wanted each page quite chunky. Which is fine. Until you discover that you have no chipboard. Solution? Cutting millions (okay maybe not quite...) of cardstock pieces and double-sided-tape them back-to-back. Any idea how much double-sided tape you use up? LOTS!! Still, they are done and I love how they turned out!!

Unfortunately the photo doesn't really do them justice as I had big problems with reflections in the transparency covers - this is the best of a bad bunch of photos.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep !! I know how much double sided tape, cause that's how I do mine. but I love the result & love doing them. your baby books are so good Anso. . . . well done. seems like you like the bind-it but don't know about the cost (or the space LOLOL) when you can use rings. I love the rings & my crop-o-dile (which cuts thru chipboard like butter) we all like these new fandangle things that come out, so whatever works for you Anso -- having fun & enjoying what you do is the main thing.

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, great books!!

Love the cover photo :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo Sweet!! :)

Jen said...

I don't comment much, but I must say this...

I want one too!

Lovely mini books and congrats on your new niece!