Saturday, September 08, 2007

Building...

We went to IKEA yesterday afternoon to buy a bookshelf. And of course spend a reasonable amount in the "Sweden shop" too...can't go there without getting some "food from home" :) And no, before you get excited and thinking I will show some pics of my scraproom with a new shelf - it's not going to happen. It's for the bedroom. I really wish it was a shelf for my scraproom but it's I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E to fit another shelf in here, not matter how much I'd like another bookshelf....or two....or twelve! LOL!

Anyway we have spent the morning building the bookshelf and it's now in place (who am I kidding - it took 25 mins). It's for books. You know, normal books...not scrapping books. But on a happier note, I have negotiated the bottom shelf for scrapping magazines (held in neat folders of course!) So that gives me another 38 centimetres of space in my scraproom (where the magazines would have been) - I didn't say it was a big bookshelf, did I? LOL! Only a narrow one, but it fits perfectly.

This is a layout that I did for Make The Moment Last as part of my DT work. Bazzill cardstock, Dream Street papers, Maya Road velvet flower ribbon, Making Memories metal embellishments, Autumn Leaves stamps plus some buttons, chipboard and staples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso, my daughter is in love with singer named Darin Zanyar and he is very popular in Sweden do you know of him she is dying for me to ask you.

Thanks
Cynthia