Thursday, September 20, 2007

Halloween...

I couldn't resist colouring in these images when I got them yesterday (thanks Heather!) - they were just soooo cute and colouring them with greens, oranges and purples just made me smile. I even kept dreaming about Halloween cards in my sleep last night! LOL!

Now neither we nor anyone we know really "celebrates" Halloween...so why I started making these cards this morning I have no idea. I just know I had lots of fun doing some different cards for a change (rather than the normal birthday and Christmas cards). It was fun, fun, fun working with such bright shades and colours!

Cards are made from one piece of 12x12 black cardstock (it made two card blanks) and the rest are scraps of paper left from scrapping. Doesn't it make you feel soooo good making cards from scraps? I know it does me :)

I think these cards will be out little "Halloween decorations" for the house come October...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what cute cards . . . love the colors . . . great 'scraps' . . . I don't know anyone here in Australia that celebrates halloween, but there is halloween stuff everywhere in the shops . . . . .

Anonymous said...

Aww Witchy is looking great! All the cards are very cute Anso, such lovely stamps to work with arn't they?
Have a good weekend

Scrapdragons said...

These are adaorable!!

Laura

Kathy said...

love your witch she is cool