Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank you...

Thanks to all of you who left comments on my cards yesterday! :) I'm really pleased if it inspired some of you to get your stamps out and have a play. That's what crafting is all about :)

As I type this I just got a question from Gillian wondering where I got my stamps from. I got them from Bryony at Silly Monkey Crafts, though I do believe that most of the Magnolia stamps are sold out now unfortunately.

Not been doing so much crafting today. Well actually now I'm lying. LOL! I did go to the dentist this morning (just a normal check-up/everything was fine) but since then I have worked on my monthly class for ATDML which I have just finished and sent off.

And here are some more pages for the "Learn Something Different..." class by Shimelle which I'm taking at the moment...

No comments: