Thursday, November 22, 2007

Back scrapping...

I had a day without (!) any scrapping yesterday. That felt seriously weird! LOL! I have been scrapping so much since I started this "stash diet". I think there hasn't been a day this month when I haven't made at least one layout, if not multiple ones. Needless to say I'm back scrapping today :)

Oh and for those of you who are wondering where I am on the stash diet, the current total is: 40 out of 50 layouts done. And as I am typing this, I'm about 2/3 through another layout - but of course I can't count that just yet ;)

Supplies: Scenic Route papers from the "Salem" collection, Hambly transparency, rub-ons by October Afternoon (owl) and Rhonna Farrer ("Serene" text), October Afternoon stamp, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart...plus some ribbons, buttons and staples.

No comments: