Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday...

What a day...it's so dark and rainy here you need to keep the lights on all day. Crazy! LOL! We were hoping to go out for a nice long walk in the afternoon but the rain keeps on smattering against the windows. Not nice at all. Let's hope it clears a little later...

Stash diet update: 32 of 50 pages done. And I'm still being a good girl and not buying any stash. Even though I'd really like to get some things for the Christmas journal I'm going to do, and I could do with getting a few patterned papers for our Christmas cards. Oh well...

So I'm thinking about my Christmas journal. I'm pretty sure it will be a rectangular format. I don't work as well with square format. But what size? A5-ish is pretty good (say about 15x20 cm/6x8 inches) as that means you can get two pages out of one sheet of 12x12 cardstock. I like that :) Not as much waste. I'm also very, very tempted to go for a mixed size album...so some pages will be half size, one might just be an envelope etc. That would be so much fun - I just need to work out a clever way of doing it. At the moment I'm thinking of making my covers from scratch and not using page protectors. Need to think more...

Supplies: Scenic Route papers, Bazzill cardstock, October afternoon stamps...plus some ric rac, buttons and staples :)

1 comment:

Cris Pansiera said...

Anso luv your Xmas journal cover!!!! Tahnks for the idea...You do a great job on your scrapbooking pages.....WOOOOO!!!! I'm adding your blog to mine!!!! I'll get back here soon to check the news!!!!
HUGS
CRIS