Monday, December 10, 2007

One To Go...

For those of you following my stash diet - guess what? I have O-N-E to go!! One single page out of 50!! So exciting! I started on the 31st of October and to be honest, if I hadn't become ill, I'm pretty sure I would have had it done well within a month. As it's been now, my layout total has been at pretty much at a stand still the last few weeks...just adding the odd page here and there.
So ---> 49 pages out of 50 done. And I just have that tiny feeling that that might have changed by tonight. We'll see... ;)

Anyway, onto my Christmas journal. This is my page for the 7th of Dec. If you can call an envelope a page?! I wanted to have a few envelopes in my 'mixed size' album and I thought what better day to use one than when the prompt is all about what you're buying people for Christmas. Perfect place to hide your list :)

I have made the envelope myself using a Christmas paper by Rhonna Farrer. The lime green rub-ons (tree etc) are by Hambly and the word stickers by Making Memories.

I never got the chance to do my page yesterday so I'm off now to print some photos, make a start and hopefully be back on track later today...

5 comments:

inspired1 said...

I love your envelope. I can see so many ways to incorporate it. Really enjoy your work!

Nancyroo said...

great idea! Love it!

imanewbierunner said...

Very cool! I love the colors!

Deanne said...

hi anso, love the envelope a brilliant idea. thanks to you i signed up for shimelles class and i am loving it.
congrats on been one off your 50 stash diet, bet you cant wait to hit the shops now! x

Unknown said...

I luv the envelope maker . . . .