Saturday, December 29, 2007

Something Different For A Change...

Not sure if you're getting bored of only seeing pages from my Christmas journal or not, so I thought I'd leave posting a page for today and instead show a new layout I have done...

This one is done using Francy Pants papers. I loooove using Fancy Pants papers...the backside of the papers normally make great layout backgrounds for me :) The rub-ons are also by Fancy Pants and the only other two things I have used are some little red 3-dimensional dots (by Cloud 9 I think) and a black Slick Writer by American Crafts. Photo is of my brother, his girlfriend and their daughter who was born in July.

It's so rainy and seriously dark here (feels like evening even though it's only 11 in the morning!!) that we're having all the lights on inside. I hope the weather is much better wherever you are :)

No comments: