Thursday, December 13, 2007

Staying up-to-date...

I'm still staying up-to-date with my Christmas journal which feels great. *smile* I know it's so easy to fall behind, so I'm trying my very best. Also I won't have access to my stash over Christmas so I know I will get behind then no matter what. But I did fine last year with doing my daily journaling and then making the pages in January...so I'm sure I will be fine this year too :) Or so I hope! LOL!

I know I'm a bit behind on taking photos of my pages and showing them on my blog - but I guess that's not the end of the world. :)

I really enjoyed doing this next page for the 10th of December. There's something about kraft coloured cardstock which makes me really happy every time I work with it. I'm not sure why. Maybe because nearly everything goes with it? I really don't know. But I love it :)

I used my photo as a base for the page and did the rest of the stuff (journaling etc) on the back of it. Worked well and gives yet another style of page in my album. The alphabet stickers (very shimmery and yummy!!) are by Making Memories and so are the word stickers - the other little stickers comes from the "Love Elsie" Noel collection.

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

your christmas tree picture is so great!