Wednesday, December 12, 2007

(Unusual) Swedish Christmas tradition...

So the prompt for the 9th of December was about Christmas traditions. I decided to write about a very Swedish one. To a foreigner I'm sure this will sound very weird. But everyone from Sweden will so know what I'm talking about ...and they will be there every Christmas Eve at 15:00 (3 pm) in front of their TV...

I hope you can read my journaling...

Sorry that this is a little short today, I have a mountain of DT work which I need to attack now... :)

2 comments:

Nancyroo said...

fun tradition!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso,

I had completely forgotten about that. I spent a Christmas with my Swedish boyfriend at the time in Umea one year. He did warn involve me in a lot of the traditions :)

Hope you have a DVD so that you can continue your tradition in the UK.

Jane in Canada