Monday, January 21, 2008

Busy, busy...

Today has been a busy day. Got lots of Design Team work to do this month!! Apart from the usual stuff and my monthly on-line class, I have also been lucky to be asked to be a guest DT member for two different Design Teams for February. So I have about an extra 10 (!) or so DT layouts to do compared to a normal month. A little bit stressful but mainly lots and lots of fun :)

Will tell you about the guest DT work as soon as I'm allowed! Promise :) Also I have some other cool news regarding designing which I'm *very* excited about but that will also have to wait a little longer before I can post about it. Will do it as soon as I can though :)

In the meantime, another DT layout here done for Make The Moment Last. Supplies: It's basically a Fancy Pants party of products (papers, transparency, rub-ons, felt and die-cuts) plus some buttons, embroidery thread and black Slick Writer pen.

No comments: