Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh...

...I had totally forgotten about today's blog entry until about a minute ago!! I have been working on some secret DT work and I have a tendency to get very absorbed by what I do. Suddenly I look up and I notice a few hours have just "disappeared" on the clock. Or when I scrap and play music, I get so absorbed by the scrapping that I "forget" to listen to the music...it suddenly goes quiet (this I notice) and I realise the whole album is finished even though I feel like I only heard the very first song! LOL!

Somewhere in this scrapping frenzy, I do remember that my Scrap-Room kit arrived early this afternoon though :) I got my January kit (the current one)...which is a bit weird as I'm still waiting for my December kit (which was held for me until Jan) and some other bits...both which were posted about a week earlier. Hoping they will be here tomorrow :)

In the meantime, pics of kit, embellishment add-on (love the Techno Pop stars/flowers!!) and stamp add-on...

No comments: