Sunday, February 24, 2008

Love My Scenic Route...

So which paper line can't you get enough of at the moment? :) I think for me it's Scenic Route. I have to say I'm not too keen on the latest few lines (sob!) but the ones before that are seriously yummy. My all time faves are "Laurel" and "Metropolis". But I also like the latest Halloween (which I have used below), Christmas and Valentine's collections a lot. It's just these newer ones I'm not too sure about...might change my mind when I see them in real life though :)

This layout is made using lots of the papers from the Salem (Halloween) range by Scenic Route. Who says you have to create a Halloween layout with them?! :) Also some stamps by Autumn Leaves and Scenic Route, Junkitz photo anchor & brad, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, October Afternoon rub-ons plus lots of staples and some ric rac.

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi, This turned out gorgeous...cannot believe it is Halloween Paper. Love how it works with the heart. Jennie

OBTW...how is your Photoshop class coming along?