Saturday, February 23, 2008

Maze Book...

Just a quick update today. My cold is much better, but I feel absolutely exhausted and hot as soon as I do anything. So I guess I'll have to try and take it easy (something I'm NOT good at LOL!)

Here are some pics of a mazebook I did a while ago which never made it on my blog:

...and if you have no idea how to make a maze book, I have a very detailed step-by-step tutorial for how to do them HERE - please take a look :) It's all very clever - the inside is made of one (!) sheet of 12x12...very cleverly cut and folded. A nice little project for the weekend :)

And a big THANK YOU to those of you who leave comments. I always read them and enjoy them a lot - so thanks for taking time to write - it's very much appreciated :)

5 comments:

lutingobelin said...

Well, I just read your step by step "how make a mazebook", and I have to say that this one is very cool. And the number of photos with just one sheet is high. Thank you for taking time to make lessons. You enjoy comments, I enjoy your creations ;o)

waisze said...

The book is pretty cool. Glad your cold is getting better. Lovely blog.

SherryBee said...

Thank you so much for sharing your great tutorials! I found you by looking for the explosion box pattern...I also liked your maze book.
Keep creating! You do such a great job!

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

I loved your tutorial on how to make a maze book, and actually did one for my family as a wrap up of our 2007. Thanks a lot for the great inspiration!!!