Friday, March 28, 2008

Have Fun...

Yay it's Friday! :) Love Fridays! And Fridays also normally mean something new and cool by Kate Hadfield at the Lilypad. Earlier in the week I made this card for my mum (which should hopefully reach her today if the post is behaving like it should). I couldn't post it on here until today when the doodles are released in the shop.

Supplies: white cardstock, some old Basic Grey background paper, my very much loved Slick Writer plus Kate's yummy Pretty In Punk doodles. She's also got some mega cute baby doodles released today which I can't wait to have a play with.

So what else? I'm busy doing the 5 week class I'm taking by Shimelle. I totally love it so far! I'm always surprised at people who sign up to a class and then they think that means they will "magically" make lots of things & then complain how they can't be bothered etc. Instead of saying that you "don't have time" or "can't be bothered" - spend that time being creative :) You'll be surprised how much you can get done. Just because you sign up for a class doesn't mean the stuff gets automatically done. You need to put a *lot* of time, effort and determination into it to get the most from it. That's probably the best lesson I have taught myself from taking several classes. So that's what I'm trying so hard to do. I'm up-to-date so far which feels really great. I just need to get off here (and find some good light for photos as it's really dark and rainy here LOL!) and take some photos of my finished projects.

Wishing you all a great Friday! :)

1 comment:

martha velasco prieto. said...

quedo muy divertida tu card!es bello tu blog y tus creaciones!saludos desde méxico