Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Photo Fun...

I got this great magazine yesterday (and yes I know Creating Keepsakes have a tendency to call them "books" - but sorry, to me, they are definitely magazines LOL!)...

"Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 2" by Jessica Sprague. I got the first issue (though this seems to have done a disappearing act on me and I'm going to start "part 2" of my hunt for it in a little while. "Part 1" too place this morning and gave no result. LOL!) when it was released and enjoyed it a lot. This issue I got yesterday in my parcel from the US. So I'm sitting here, flicking through, reading, trying out a few of the tutorials in Photoshop Elements etc. It's great!! I just wish it was 4 times as thick LOL! Not that it's specifically thin or anything, just that I'd love lots more similar tutorials.

Oh and I almost forgot: several of you asked me where I got the stash from that arrived yesterday. This parcel was from AMLT. But before you run off really excited ---> they sell out of stuff fast, like really fast, so I doubt much of what I had in my parcel are still in stock. Sorry to disappoint you about that. :(

No comments: