Saturday, April 12, 2008

Quick Update...

Only a quick update today as it's been a busy day here (we've been playing the new Mario Kart game for Nintendo Wii all day - yay LOL!). Got another hybrid card to show you using some cool stuff from the Lilypad:

Firstly I have used the cloud background paper by Rachel Young from the "Good Day Sunshine" kit. Then some cool birdies and other stuff by Jacque Larsen and a funky doodled frame by Jenna Desai. I have outlined most of the element by pen and added a few of my own doodles & coloured in bits of the frame etc. Oh and some jewels just had to go onto the flower of course :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol about Mario Kart. It's hardly been off our tv since yesterday! Great blog. Deb

Rhonda said...

My son and daughter are crazy about mario...I noticed your rubber duck pictures in your scraproom...(from Ikea?) I have them too - something about them just make me happy :-)

Kerry said...

LOL that is all my boys have done all day too. Not too sure about the steering wheel though. I find it a bit difficult or maybe that is just me.