Monday, May 12, 2008

Digital Scrapping...

Today was the next major task in the digital scrapping course that I'm taking by Jessica Sprague. I was really looking forward to the class layout since there's only one major project each week (on Mondays). This is what I ended up with:

I have no idea about the supplies as I just used what you were supposed to use for the class (and done what I was supposed to do). The only thing that I did differently was to change the colour of the brush over the left photo to white (as the suggested orange didn't stand out at all on my photo) and added a few flowers beneath the journaling.

And while I was playing around with learning digi scrapping anyway, I got out a template by Amy Martin (available at the Lilypad) and the same dog kit by Mindy Terasawa (Designer Digitals) that I used yesterday and had a play:

This layout is a lot more "my style" as opposed to the class layout where you just have to follow the class and learn, making a layout whether it's what you'd "normally scrap" or not :)

1 comment:

Dan and Julianna said...

I am wanting to take a digi class as well...what program do you use and how did you find the class? Any suggestions for someone esle wanting to break into the field? Please email me:
julianna_mortensen@yahoo.com