Tuesday, May 13, 2008

* excited * ...

I got some great news when I checked my e-mail this morning!!! *does happy dance* I'm just waiting for the "official" okay to post here and then I will share my exciting news... :)

Things have changed since I first started scrapping. I *always* scrapped 12x12 layouts and I *always* did double layouts. About ...oh I don't know...a year and a half ago or so, I changed it completely. European A4 format and single layouts. And I have never looked back. I feel so much happier with what I create this way. :)

So here's an exception to my current scrapping style. I had lots of photos from my sister's apartment and didn't want them over too many layouts, so I decided to print them quite small and make a double layout:

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Scenic Route papers, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Autumn Leaves stamps plus some buttons, ric rac etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to hear about your news !!!

Where do you find A4 albums or how do you store them? (Not that I have 12*12 ones). I have never scrapped a 12*12 l/o. Ever. But I don't have proper albums.