Thursday, May 15, 2008

Practicing Away...

I'm really enjoying this digital scrapping course that I'm taking. So far it's been pretty basic. Everything kinda flattened on one layer...you know all the background papers come ready flattened for us and all we do is to add a photo and text (that kinda concept). But yesterday's midweek assignment was suddenly a big step up...

We got a pack of white papers and a set of brushes. Then we should make a layout using at least one white paper and one brush. That was it. Aaaah! Scary! The rest was left for us to pick and invent. So my first time of doing a digital layout without guidance or a pre-prepared background/template...

I had just got this pretty summery kit by Mindy Terasawa called "Smilin At Me" (available here) and since it went perfectly with my photos I decided to use it. This is what I came up with:

The white paper is by Amy Tweets and the stamp by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.

2 comments:

inches out happiness in said...

that lo is ADORABLE! great job!!!

Unknown said...

Great LO. I love those Spring colours. Deb x