Friday, June 13, 2008

Class Done...

I have finished off the June on-line layout class for Mel & Jill at A Trip Down Memory Lane and sent that off now. Yay! I can't tell you too much until the class goes up on the 21st, but I might just whisper: ....noteworthy.....ssssh! ;)

As part the SSD CT we got asked if we wanted to play with the June kit for DAM (Digital Artist Magazine) a few weeks ago, so of course I couldn't resist. I just love practising my digital scrapping as much as I can. Can't wait for the next class to start on Monday - I'm so eager to learn LOL!

[Supplies: 'Heatwave' kit by Leora Sanford]

If you haven't checked out DAM - you really should. It's a fantastic digital magazine which reminds me a lot of "Cards" and "Scrapbook Trends" which has to be the most beautiful craft magazines that I have ever seen. And you know what? DAM is a magazine in .pdf format. For me to say this magazine is amazing is a BIG deal. Why? I hate .pdfs...really I do...the scrolling drives me mad! It makes me feel claustrophobic and well...I just hate .pdfs in general LOL! But I L-O-V-E DAM. Why? Because it WORKS! One "magazine page" is "one page on your screen". No horrible jump/scrolling! So I never thought I would say this but I totally love, love, love the .pdf DAM magazine!! :))) Go and have a look for yourself - its great :)

No comments: