Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cupcakes...

First of all, for anyone who's cupcake mad - they have the cutest cupcake pyjamas and nighties in Primark at the moment! Knickers too! LOL!

Okay straight onto some questions:

Jeannette - you were asking about Jessica Sprague's "Up and Running" beginner's digital scrapping class. I totally love it and I would seriously recommend it to anyone. Of course if you have already done some digi scrapping, it's probably too basic for you. But for a beginner it's great :)

Kimberley - you asked about how I re size photos/items in Photoshop. I don't actually LOL! I do what I need to do in Photoshop Elements (editing my photos, making my digital layouts) and then I use something called Image Resizer for Windows. It's something I have been using for years now. Totally love it and so easy jut to right-click from Windows Explorer and use it that way :)

And before I go...I have been making some more cards. I just can't resist all the yummy kits at Sweet Shoppe Designs:

[Supplies: 'Skippy Doo Da' by Lauren Grier (SSD), white cardstock, charcoal chalk ink by Colorbox, 3D foam pads and Stickles glitter glue]

"Grattis" is Swedish for "Congratulations". :)

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Hi Anso, thanks for the response. I've just signed up for Now We're Rocking course and can't wait for it to start. Will you be doing this one aswell?