Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday Fun...

Looks like it could be a half decent day here today. It's quite windy but at least a little bit of sunshine every now and then :)

Lillibean - you left me a message on a previous post. If you see this, please leave me your e-mail address in the comments section and I will get back to you. You left me no way of contacting you.

The class by Shimelle is going well. Lots of photo taking and journaling to do in the first half of the week. At first, when you get the prompts, you can sometimes feel a bit stuck and have no idea how to approach the subject. But if you read it through in the morning you kinda find that the subject stays on your mind and a few hours later you normally find yourself with a few good ideas :)

[Supplies: "Unwind" by Heather Roselli, "Yummy Yummy In My Tummy" by Lauren Grier,
"Yummy Letters Brights" by Misty Cato (all from SSD)]

Okay, lots to do - I'd better go...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

a scrumptous card!

Emelie Solli said...

where are the cupcakes from? the card is so nice that i wonder if there are stamps so i can buy the to. =)