Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lots To Blog About...

Right, I'm going to go straight to the comments as I have lots to blog about/reply to today LOL! By the way - thanks for taking the time to post comments, I love reading them and I try my best to reply to them if/when I can :) They are really appreciated.

First of all I want to pass on a big 'thank you' to Diane who gave me this award. Thank you very much - I feel very honoured that you have picked me :)

Then Rhona you wanted to know about the minibook and what it was about. As I said in my previous post, it was a kit I bought from Shimelle. I believe she used hers to scrap "spring '08". I was tempted to go with the same subject but instead I decided to use it to scrap our day out at Alton Towers in June :)

Sharon - thank you for the comments you left on the Jessica Sprague digital scrapping courses. Cindy had asked my opinion on them and I could only give my opinion from a total beginner's point of view. So this was really interesting to read. :) Cindy, if you see this, please check out Sharon's comment left on yesterday's post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D
happy!!!