Friday, September 26, 2008

How Cute...

How cute are these digital kits by Mindy Terasawa? Just perfect for some hybrid work.

I love anything to do with animals and this is just too cute :) So of course I couldn't resist and I have been playing a bit with it. I decided to go for a plain card with no greeting on it. But most likely it will end up becoming a child's birthday card. Nothing wrong with writing the greeting inside instead though.

[Supplies: "Little Safari" Mindy Terasawa, "Little Safari Icons" Mindy Terasawa, "Monkey Do" Mindy Terasawa, "Karissa Solids" Mindy Terasawa (Designer Digitals), "Beaded Staples" Amy Martin (the Lilypad)]

It's Friday - yay!! Hope you'll all have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is lovely...I love Mindy Teresewa...just struggle to get into the Digital Designers site.