Saturday, September 13, 2008

Multitasking...

I'm kinda multitasking - doing two different classes by Shimelle at the moment. Firstly I'm trying to catch up on the "My Freedom" class from July. Then I'm also doing the "Learn Something Different Every Day" class. It's a class that she runs every September. 31 days. Once you have taken it the first time, every year after that is free. I have done it 2 years already and really enjoyed it. It's basically to record a little snippet every day about something simple that you observe or learn.

I decided to do this year's a bit differently. Firstly I'm trying to do very simple pages. I'm sure "my style" probably come through in some of them anyway. But I'm trying to stick to the sketches we get and keep them pretty simple. Also I wanted to challenge myself so I bought a kit which was a bit out of my comfort zone. Purples and pinks (mixed with a bit of aqua and white). I never scrap in purple...so that's been a bit of a challenge to say the least...LOL!

My first two very simple pages are below...something fun to look back on in a year's time :)

2 comments:

lutingobelin said...

Hello, these two simple pages are very cute. Can you please tell me what you use to do it.(stamps , tags...)

michele said...

great lo's sounds like a fun project to do. hugs mx