Friday, November 14, 2008

A Little Project...

I've been told that my album *should* arrive today - yay (...she says quietly not to jinx anything LOL!) And in the meantime, while keeping and eye out for the parcel van, I'm working on a Christmas project which has been very popular in the scrapping world now for a good two years. I started off with this yesterday afternoon...

And then I have been doing a little bit of this...

I'm not finished yet so no photos of the finished project yet - sorry! I'm going to try and work on it a little more today so we'll see if I can get it ready and take some photos for tomorrow. No promises yet though :)

Liberty - you asked about the "calendar bit" on the patterned paper in this post. Yes it's a stamp. By October Afternoon I think... Let me just hunt in my stamp box... Right, found it, it's called "Mailroom" and the code is ST-318 and it is indeed by October Afternoon. Hope that helps :)

...and you know what, just as I was hunting through my stamp box, I got interrupted by a knock on the door. My album is here!! It might not be lime green, but a chestnut brown will work just fine too. :) So a big thanks to Jeannette once again, I'd almost given up hope on getting one!

1 comment:

Liberty :) said...

thanks for the reply to the post!! i love that calender, so will be off to buy the stamp :) Enjoy your album can't wait to do some scrapbooking tomorrow :)

(ps- I have some photos on my blog of my exploding box from your amazing online class!)