Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanks...

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who left me birthday messages yesterday :) I had such a great day :) We were supposed to go out for a nice meal in the evening but both of us are suffering with this weird stomach bug this week. We just took one look at each other last night and almost spoke at the same time. We were both suggesting to push the meal to another day and get a take away instead...we even had thought about the same place LOL! So that worked out great :)

Oh and I got another birthday present yesterday when Ross came home. Something that had been delayed in the post. More stuff for my Cuttlebug :)

These mini embossing folders work great with some scalloped round and square punches that I have - super cute:

Swapping subject totally, today is the release day at the Lilypad and on Wednesday I was working with Kate Hadfield's new collab kit. With my "old" printer acting up, and me not feeling too great, I decided to go for a digital layout.

[Supplies: "Funky Junky Home For The Holidays" by Kate Hadfield, Michelle Godin & Rachel Young, "Glitter Swirls" by Jenna Desai, "Artist Edges Painters Tape" by CD Muckosky, "Vintage Petal Pops" by Amy Wolff, "Petal Pops" by Amy Wolff (all from the Lilypad)]

...and for those of you who read my blog yesterday you might remember that I was hoping for some things to turn up with the parcel guy yesterday. Well he arrived about 30 mins after me blogging - yay:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!! I hope it was a good one, even though you have a stomach yuck going on!!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Kresta said...

Happy belated birthday! How fun to get some new crafty stuff in the mail! Hope you feel better soon!