Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun...

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was a little bit busy playing with my new iPod Touch which arrived yesterday afternoon. I have just discovered a whole new world - all the applications on iTunes. Wow! I can't believe how many different ones there are. If you have an iPod Touch or iPhone - please let me know which applications are your faves :) It feels a little overwhelming to me at the moment LOL!

Anyway back to my Christmas journal and the next spread of pages...

On the left side I wanted to document the Swedish tradition of having Glögg (similar to Mulled Wine and it is available in IKEA for anyone outside Sweden) and gingerbread cookies. A very cosy tradition which definitely screams (and tastes!) Christmas to me.

On the right side I have tucked a photo into an envelope of our new advent calendar which I made last month...and there's also a bit of journaling on the back of the envelope about this which you'll see next time I take some photos of the journal. :)

7 comments:

Kresta said...

Wow - your book is looking so fabulous!!

Carly said...

really enjoying your book :)
My phone had lots of applications when I first got it but I did calm down :) I still play on my Igotchi, it's silly but fun, I have facebook, puzzloop (free) and Hanoi, most of the other's have been taken off as I don't use them.... so have fun

Mandy K. said...

Love your book!!!
I'm also jealous. I was supposed to get an iPod Touch for Christmas but DH and I opted for a flat screen and playstation 3 for ourselves instead. LOL
Kinda wishin I had some music.

Monique said...

Beautiful album, I just love the envelope! This is going to be a great album to take out and look at ever Christmas season!

SuzyQ said...

What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing. Wow!

Abi said...

Hi there
Really enjoying the book...
got a cuttlebug at last! Have you got any nesabilities, and if so, where did you get them from?
Thanks, Abi

Jenny said...

Wow love your album, it looks like you could spend ages touching and exploring all the mixed up bits :-) x