Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Card Making Day...

A few weekends ago we made our Christmas cards for this year. I think they should all have safely arrived now so I don't mind posting photos of the day. Basically each year I make what I call our "Christmas card prototype". It's just a card to test out the ideas and have as a guideline for making the rest. Then it's kind of a factory line assembly thing going on. This is what it looked like in the middle of doing them...

I love my Cuttlebug and was very pleased that a) I remembered to use it and b) I found a way to use it both on the card and the envelope. :) It's kinda become a yearly tradition now that I make the card prototype and then we sit down together and make all the cards. Once I go through all the little stages with Ross, and show him how to do all the different techniques, he's really great at them and we have a really cosy time making cards while listening to Christmas music :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet Ross makes cards with you. I'm hoping to get N and C to help me though I doubt Kirk would participate!

Unknown said...

LOL, that last comment was from Marja, Anso. I'm on Kirk's laptop and didn't realize he was signed in on a googlemail account!

Max said...

Oh to be as organised as you are.
Maybe next year ... ha ha.

Hope you and your family enjoy the most Magical Christmas xx

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

PS: Thanks for answering my question from ages ago about the BIA.