Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cathy's BPS class...

I have gotten a few comments/questions about Cathy Zielske's BPS class that I took..

Anonymous (sorry you didn't leave your name) - no I don't mind at all if you use "my idea" for what to do with the handouts :) Of course not :)

Jana - Yes I totally agree - Cathy's class was the best BPS class I have taken so far. I think what really made it so special was that Cathy was so much part of the class and the way she spent so much time with us on the message boards etc. It does make a huge difference and is very much appreciated by the people taking the class I think :)

This is a double layout done for the class. We were told in advance to have a one page enlargements printed and I was really pleased with how this came out when I used some Ali Edwards digital brushes straight onto the photo. Must do this again some time :)

No comments: