Thursday, February 12, 2009

Excited...

Got a few things to blog about today...

First, thanks to Tammy and Serendipity Sisters that gave me this blog award:

Next I signed up for Shimelle's new class at 2Peas yesterday. I kept thinking about it for a few days...and I kinda always knew that I would sign up...but I just didn't make the final decision until yesterday. Now I'm super excited about it and can't wait for it to start :) Jana, you posted and said you were the same...couldn't quite make up your mind...have you made a decision yet too?

And then finally LuAnn, you were asking about the portable studio and where you could get it from. Try Ebay. Just search under "portable studio" in the photography section. Lots of people sell it.

And what am I excited about? The fact that I just signed for the parcel that is my portable studio and I'm now off to open it and have some (hopefully!) fun playing and experimenting :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

I've signed up as well, Anso ... sooo looking forward to the class. Not sure about the new "home" mind, got fairly attached to Shimelle's Forum.

But I'm sure it will be all fun - as with all of Shim's classes!! :D